Warranty and RMA Policy
Haseman Electric warrants that all products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 24 months following shipment. Haseman Electric will honor warranty for 12 months from install date for aftermarket customers only based on valid proof of purchase. Under this warranty, Haseman Electric's full and exclusive obligation shall be to replace or repair any product that during the warranty period is found to be defective in design, materials, or workmanship. Haseman Electric shall not be obligated to refund the purchase price, nor shall it be obligated to pay for any labor or costs associated with the removal or reinstallation of the defective product. No warranty coverage will be provided for products that have been altered, used for a purpose other than that for which they were designed or installed contrary to Haseman Electric’s instructions.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
• If you have received an item and you think it is defective, please contact the support team for warranty replacement/repair.
• Shipping is nonrefundable under all circumstances, except for a wrong shipment by Haseman Electric Shipping Depot.
• All returns will be tested. Customers agree that they will abide by the findings of our technical support department.
• No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (RMA number).
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA)
• Before returning any item, you must contact our Technical Support Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Item Number and Invoice Number available.
• In case of a customer complaint, Haseman Electric support team advises the customer either by email or by phone recommending several analyses and solution actions to be performed.
• In event of above not providing a solution, Haseman Electric support team will issue RMA #, enabling shipment of the product to Haseman Electric for further tests and analysis.
• All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to shipping. You will be expected to complete an RMA form after you have received an authorization number from our Technical Support Department. Technical Support Rep. will send you the RMA form through email together with RMA return procedure instructions.
• All Returns must be packed in the original box and packaging material that it was received in, including all accessories, otherwise, your warranty could be voided. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
• The RMA Return must be a Haseman Electric product, the product specified, and matching serial number as on the RMA form. No exchanges will be authorized for any packages returned without an RMA number and/or mismatching form.
• The customer assumes responsibility for the product until receipt at Haseman Electric Service Depot. Shipping via an insurable carrier is recommended. Any unauthorized shipping charges will be billed to the customer or shipment will be refused.
• Haseman Electric will provide a replacement or repair FOC for any unit found to be defective due to materials or workmanship, within the 2 year warranty period. Returned goods will be processed after they arrive in our warehouse, will be fully inspected before an exchange or repair is issued.
• Any product found to be damaged through misuse, abuse or negligence is not eligible for warranty replacement and the initial test and report stage fee will be effective. Before proceeding with the repair, the customer will be notified of the additional cost (if any) for approval.
• If test and report determine that item is non-defective, the same item ships back to the customer and the test & report handling fee will be effective.
• If upon customer receipt, the package is found to be damaged or tampered with, the customer must immediately notify Haseman Electric within five (5) days. Haseman Electric will then file a freight damage claim with the carrier involved.